In my marketing and communications career, one of my most impactful roles so far has been producing and publishing over 50 promotional videos on the YouTube channel for ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers). I also interviewed a member songwriter for an article published in Playback magazine. (Both can be found in my portfolio.) Promoting environmentally friendly design with dignitaries and donors for the Solar Decathlon Europe 2014 encouraged further passion in marketing within the arts & design fields.
Hosting (PARK)ing day for sustainability.
Greeting Chancellor Peacock at the Solar Decathlon Team Réciprocité sponsorship event.
Team Réciprocité highlights photographer Chip Williams for his contributions to the project with his photographs of our team leaders and faculty featured on the Maison Reciprocity website, http://www.reciprocity2014.com
. A Technology and Environmental Design professor and faculty photographer, Williams is celebrating his second year at Appalachian. A graduate of Columbia College, his impressive career has spanned over 20 years in the editorial and corporate photography world in Chicago, and in documentaries at home and abroad as a producer, writer, and camera assistant. Over his career, he has photographed Andrew Bird, Maroon 5, Michael Jordan, and Laura Bush, among others. Williams is excited to be a part of Team Réciprocité following the 2011 Solar Homestead’s success. As a lover of architecture, he sees the Solar Decathlon Europe 2014 competition as a challenge to work more efficiently with less space while taking into consideration water and energy conservation. He hopes sustainability and its use in residential spaces will be brought to the forefront of the conversation. Thanks for all your expert help and support, Chip! Williams’ work can be found on his website, at http://www.chipwilliams.com/
Team REC members arriving to work at Solar Decathlon Headquarters. 12 Decathletes, 1 Bug. Why ride alone when you can ride with friends? Carpooling costs us 8.33% of the cost of riding separately, not to mention extending the car’s life and preserving fossil fuels. This is just one way to be sustainable. If you like what we’re doing, like Reciprocity 2014. How do you stay green?
Solar Decathlon Team Réciprocité
I command experience in:
- Creating and executing a marketing strategy, budget, and external and internal campaigns, weighing success through web analytics including Google Analytics
- Designing marketing collateral using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (also knowledgable in Illustrator)
- Recording, editing, and producing promotional videos through Adobe Premiere Pro and Audition
- Photographing and editing events with Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Writing, editing, and maintaining email marketing campaigns through Constant Contact and Mailchimp, blog and website through WordPress, and social media sites including insights and sponsored ads
- Managing data with an advanced knowledge of Excel